Crescent Moon Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mabinogi, Alexina Guild

3 posters

~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1)

Poll

Do you like cats or dogs more?

[ 3 ]
    ~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1) Bar_left75%~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1) Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1) Bar_left25%~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1) Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Lancero
    Lancero

~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1) Empty ~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1)

Post  Lancero Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 pm

This is the GRAND OPENING of the "Random Poll Of The Day" Polls!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy cheers Very Happy Where I am The King of Randomness And Pollness king jocolor I wish to have everyone take part in this GRAND land of polls and randoms clown pirat cyclops pig alien cat monkey farao rendeer elephant flower afro santa cherry albino drunken Arrow Like a Star @ heaven What a Face affraid I will try MY BEST to give a poll everyday that is random and poll and make a habit of it!!! ENJOY.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Wizkiller
    Wizkiller

~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1) Empty Re: ~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1)

Post  Wizkiller Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:28 am

who voted the second cats, cuz im pretty sure the first one was sab
    Lancero
    Lancero

~~The Random Pole Of The Day~~ (1) Empty MEEEEEEE

Post  Lancero Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 am

the first one was me then i guess the second one was sab
    o-o
    Gaby5011
    Gaby5011

Location : Somewhere in my Mana pool... Side note: I am currently not in the guild. I feel like being guildless or just change for a while. I'll be back one day.

Post  Gaby5011 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 pm

2nd one was me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:17 am